Thursday December 10th, 2015
- Biotrust's Dr. Zachary Resch, will participate in a round table discussion with Henry J. Walker, also from Mayo Clinic Center for Regenerative Medicine, and Dr. Daniel Paull, from NYSC. Moderated by Dr. Ian McNiece of the MD Anderson Cancer Center. Core Laboratory Manager's Best Practices
- Dr. Alan Marmorstein, Mayo Clinic and Biotrust collaborator, will moderate Restoring Vision-Discoveries and Clinical Trials. Speakers for this session are Dr. Kapil Bharti, National Institutes of Health (NIH), Dr. Sheldon S. Miller, National Institutes of Health (NIH), and Dr. Jeffrey H. Stern, Neural Stem Cell Institute.
- Center for Regenerative Medicine Director, Dr. Andre Terzic, MD, PhD, Mayo Clinic, will present the plenary keynote Changing Medicine in the 21st Century.
Friday December 11th, 2015
- Dr. Timothy Nelson, MD, PhD, Mayo Clinic, will speak as part of the discussion Perinatal Progress – Cord Blood, Placental Cells and Wharton’s Jelly. Other speakers for this session are Dr. Thomas Koob, PhD, MiMedx, and Dr. John Wagner, MD, University of Minnesota. Moderated by Kyle Cetrulo, Auxocell Laboratories, Inc..
- Dr. Timothy Nelson, MD, PhD, Mayo Clinic, will also speak Friday afternoon with Dr. Steven Davis, MD, StemBioSys, Inc. Moderated by Dr. Paul Knoepfler, PhD, UC Davis. Patients & Doctors — Your Questions Answered About Safe Stem Cell Therapies and Enrolling in Clinical Trials
- Dr. Thomas Gonwa, MD, FASC, FACP, Mayo Clinic, will close the summit Friday afternoon by moderating Regenerative Medicine Platform Resources. Speakers include Dr. Julie Allickson, PhD, Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine, and Don Gibbons, California Institute for Regenerative Medicine.